Unclean surfaces, leakages, or high presence of moisture cause the growth of mold. That’s why they are typically found in kitchens, bathrooms, or places with high moisture content.
Treating the mold yourself is unsafe and a hard task to achieve. Hiring a professional mold remediation company to take over the job is most recommended. However, trusting a stranger to enter your property is scary. To ease your mind, here’s a complete guide on how a mold remediation company works to remove mold.
Our Mold Remediation Process
- The first step that a mold remediation company does is to find the source of water leakage and fix it to prevent further mold growth.
- Create a path for professionals to conduct the process with no hindrance. Moreover, isolate the damaged area from the rest of the house by sealing off all the openings. This is done with the help of duct tapes and polyethylene sheeting.
- The mold remediation experts wear personal protective gear, boots, respirators, and goggles to cover themselves from head to toes. It is compulsory to do so for every mold remediation process.
- The mold area is sprayed with an EPA-approved mold killer solution.
- After a day, encapsulant is sprayed to cover up any remaining molds. Note that they also spray it in the whole room to prevent any mold growth in the future.
- All the mold-contaminated materials are collected in plastic bags and are disposed of by the experts.
- The Contaminated area is then cleaned off with a detergent solution to remove all traces of mold from the surface.
- The whole area is disinfected and deodorized using suitable products to eliminate any remaining molds, germs, or bacteria.
- The area is dried off with High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) scrubber and air exchange to remove mold air.
- Rearrange the area back to its original state. Replace or rebuild structures where it deems necessary.
Hire Trustworthy Mold Remediation Company In Ellicott City!
Got a mold problem? Let Your Air Specialist, a trustworthy mold remediation company in Ellicott City and DMV area handle it. Our mold remediation experts have years of experience in dealing with all types of mold problems and provide effective solutions.